At Clearstory we proudly employ extraordinarily talented and dedicated individuals that value teamwork, integrity, and creativity. We believe that being the best workplace in San Diego involves attracting and developing the highest quality individuals, and celebrating the successes we share individually and as a team. We embrace opportunities to learn and grow as an organization and as a team. If you would like to apply for one of our open positions as noted below, please complete the form on right, attach a copy of your resume and cover letter, and click on the “Send” button.
The Account Executive will work with sales leadership and/or the President/CEO to assist in the company’s B2B and B2C growth through customer prospecting, pricing quotations, product delivery specifications and customer relationship building.
The primary focus of this role will be to deliver revenue growth and exceptional customer service throughout the sales process. Requests for quotations will be processed in a methodical, organized and responsive manner with regular client updates to ensure customer satisfaction.Show/Hide More information...
- General and Administrative
- Participate as a key player in the sales team by supporting revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with the leadership, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that customer objectives are met.
- Follow the systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals, which includes the company’s Employee Handbook and all manuals pertaining to the proper handling of equipment.
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements.
- Grow revenue through selling products and/or services and attain monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
- Build relationships with account base and develop an understanding of customer needs in order to grow revenue from new and existing clients.
- Perform ongoing account reviews, and identify opportunities for cross selling additional services.
- Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources. Develop and maintain those relationships to ensure attainment of the company’s business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
- Actively manage short- and long-term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
- Understand our customer needs, overcome objections, and articulate the benefits of our services and the uniqueness and quality of our products.
- Negotiate and close sales engagements.
- Prospect, qualify, and strategize to develop opportunities and close business.
- Provide creative ideas in how to reach and ultimately develop successful relationships with decision makers at the highest levels. Initiate and establish long-lasting, on-going relationships with decision-makers and executive-level contacts.
- Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
- Develop a call schedule to adequately cover the territory and provide reports and data on results.
- Develop an annual marketing strategy in conjunction with sales leadership and/or the President/CEO and identify joint marketing opportunities where applicable.
- Perform market assessments and competitor analyses.
- Work collaboratively with leadership on pricing strategies.
- Be able to establish successful working relationships with key internal personnel across divisions.
- Playing a key role in meeting company-wide profitability and customer satisfaction goals by providing guaranteed satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contributing to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Qualification Requirements:
- 5 years of documented success in digital print sales.
- Bachelor’s preferred or related printing or sales experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital printing production processes.
- Strong selling techniques and skills with the ability to advance large-scale account opportunities, generate sales from existing and prospective accounts, perform/deliver on revenue commitment – all resulting in revenue generation.
- Ability to problem solve and offer wide-range business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively speak to a diverse client base as well as internal teams.
- Skilled in Mac and MS Office environment and experience with sales tracking software.
- Ability to travel and work hours outside of the normal workweek.
- Professionalism and customer service orientation.
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Time management (with the ability to execute against tight deadlines.)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility, adaptability and teamwork.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical proficiency.
Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.